The following chart outlines the policy of G & G Concept and its affiliated companies with respect to personal data and cookies on hegid.com, the "Site", or any other website operated by the Company. , hereinafter the "Sites". This Charter applies to all information provided by you, or collected by us while browsing our Site.
Hegid respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of the information you provide to us. By providing us with your information and personal data, you consent to us using, studying and, where appropriate, disclosing information, in particular to process your requests for contact or your orders for products via the Site. Therefore, we encourage you to read this Charter carefully.
Through the Site, you may be required to provide the Company with personal data, in particular as part of the creation of a customer account, product orders or registration to our communication services. Any personal information that you will be required to transmit for the use of certain services is subject, in particular, to the provisions of the Law n ° 78-17 Informatique et Libertés of 06 January 1978 as modified by the law of 06 August 2004. By In addition, the Company may be required to collect certain information relating to your browsing on our Site, under the conditions more fully described in the "Cookies" section below.
You have the right to access, rectify the deletion of personal information about you, as well as the possibility to oppose the processing of this data, which you can exercise at any time:
- For communication services: by using the unsubscribe link contained in each e-newsletter sent to you;
- As part of a product order: in the dedicated section within your personal area.
You may, more generally, ask any question relating to the management of your personal information on the Site by sending an e-mail via the contact form.
Through the Site, the Company processes the data concerning you which are strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- Management of your subscription to communication services (registrations and unsubscriptions),
- Execution and follow-up of your orders of products made on our site,
- Realization of anonymous statistics on the frequentation of our Site,
- Allow access to certain features of our Site.
The information we collect to ensure these purposes and which are essential to us to answer your requests (mainly your names, first names, postal addresses, e-mails and, if necessary bank details) are indicated by an asterisk on the forms of collection . If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
The data are kept for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which they were collected:
- For the management of your subscription to the communication services: we keep the data as long as your subscription is active. As soon as we receive your unsubscription request, we proceed to deactivation.
- For product orders: we keep the collected data for the purposes of the execution of your order, then for the time necessary to establish the proof of a right or a contract; these data may be archived in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code relating to the shelf life of books and documents created during commercial activities and the Consumer Code relating to the retention of contracts concluded electronically.
Your personal data are intended for the services of the Company concerned by your requests. However, when you order a product on the Site, the personal data you provide in connection with the order are intended for the subsidiary of the Company in charge of executing the order, in accordance with the provisions in the Accessible Terms and Conditions. on the site.
In any case, the Company only transmits your personal data to a third party when:
- You have given us your prior consent for the sharing of this information, or;
- The Company must share this information with third parties to provide you with the service you request, or;
- The Company is summoned by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to communicate the information.
A cookie is a text file that can be saved in a dedicated space on the hard drive of the equipment you use when you consult an online service using your browser software. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered during the period of validity or registration of said cookie.
When you connect to our Site, we may, subject to your choice, install various cookies in your device allowing us to recognize the browser on your device.The cookies that we emit are intended to:
- establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements composing our Site, allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services, as well as the visibility of the contents that we publish;
- allow or facilitate your navigation on the Site, or to provide you with the online communication services that you request during your navigation, and thus:
- adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your device during your visits to our Site, depending on the hardware and software viewing or reading that your device has;
- memorize information relating to a form that you have completed on our Site or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Site;
- allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your account, through identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- implement security measures, such as when you are asked to sign in again for content or service after a certain amount of time.
We may include third-party computer applications on our Site that allow you to share content on our Site with other people or to make known to those other people your views or opinions regarding content on our Site. . This is particularly the case of buttons "Share", "I like", from social networks. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of our Site. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our Site, just because your account to the social network concerned was activated on your Terminal (open session) during your navigation on our Site. We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on our Site and associated with the personal data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, including setting up your usage accounts for each of these networks.
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the will of the user of the Terminal, which it can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to it by its browser software. If you have accepted in your browser the recording of cookies in your terminal, cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your device. They will be read only by their issuer. If you refuse the registration of cookies in your Terminal, or if you delete those registered there, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain spaces of our Site. This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require you to identify. This would also be the case when we or our service providers could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your Terminal appears to be connected to the Internet. . If necessary, we disclaim any liability for the consequences of the poor functioning of our services resulting from our inability to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies. For more information on cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the National Commission of Computing and Freedoms ( http://www.cnil.fr).
The Company may modify its Personal Data Charter at any time. Please consult it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon posting on the website. If the Company is acquired by or through a merger with another Company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell you products.
Do you have questions, suggestions? Do not hesitate.