The creation of the Hegid Vision watch was influenced by the instruments of aviators. There are departure points, crossing points, objectives, that need to have an eye on. The pilots of yesteryear were the first to place a mobile marker on their timepieces. This dressing complication was quickly adopted by sailors and adventurers of all kinds. A mark that has become a valuable tool for all professionals too busy to watch their hands advance.
Like the symbol of its bezel’s mark, the Vision is a third eye that indicates the time spent, and allows to move forward in confidence.
Hegid watches are expertly crafted from the finest materials. The design and assembly of the watches are made in France by partners selected for their watchmaking experience. For Hegid, every detail counts for a watch to last a lifetime.
Vision Noire (Black Carrure) :
The Vision Noire is plunged into darkness with the black meteorite dress of its Diamond-like Carbon treatment, an anti-color that absorbs any light. Only instrumental indications and the eye remain visible and respond to the invariable silver Hegid crown. Elegant, racy, this precision timepiece in ninja dress is perfect for all furtive actions and other secret missions.
Technical characteristics :
- Inaugural Series Capsule, the heart of the watch
- Swiss Made automatic mechanical movement
- Power reserve of approximately 40 hours
- 100 meters depth waterproofness (crown, tube and screwed bottom)
- Anti-scratch, anti-reflective sapphire glasses
- Vision Carrure, the body of the watch
- Diameter : 40 mm
- Thickness : 12,3 mm avec capsule
- Horn to horn : 47 mm
- Mission Bracelet (Black calf with black stitching) and Courage Bracelet (Black Rubber) offered, the dress of the watch
- Hegid Ecrin, the watch box
- Wooden case with interior made of soft material, for maximum protection during transport
- Evolutivity of the interior space, studied so that your watch and its futures can cohabit in a single box