There are lands that are not made for human beings. To enter, one must equip itself. The Expedition Sauvage is the perfect companion for impossible journeys.
From the Rallye raids to the Californian suburbs, the modern knights drive steel fortresses, they push their mounts to the feasible limits, sometimes a little further. These powerful, protective machines have inspired the drawings of many children and the dreams of many adults.The Exploration carrure is inspired by these legendary all-terrain vehicles. Only difference: this Sauvage or Furtive block of steel goes everywhere, even under the sleeves of shirts.
This watch, inspired, robust and functional, consisting of three interchangeable elements with the other accessories of the brand, has the potential to evolve using Hegid's simple and fast patented system.
Hegid watches are expertly crafted from the finest materials. The design and assembly of the watches are made in France by partners selected for their watchmaking experience. For Hegid, every detail counts for a watch to last a lifetime.
Technical characteristics :
- Inaugural Series Capsule, the heart of the watch
- Swiss Made automatic mechanical movement
- Power reserve of approximately 40 hours
- 100 meters depth waterproofness (crown, tube and screwed bottom)
- Anti-scratch, anti-reflective sapphire glasses
- Expedition Carrure, the body of the watch
- Diameter : 42 mm on sides, 46 mm with bezel
- Thickness : 11 mm with capsule
- Horn to horn : 49 mm
- Pilote Bracelet (Camel Rallye Calf) and Courage Bracelet (Black Rubber) offered, the dress of the watch
- Hegid Ecrin, the watch box :
- Wooden case with interior made of soft material, for maximum protection during transport
- Evolutivity of the interior space, studied so that your watch and its futures can cohabit in a single box