The seductive Art Deco lines of the Laboratoire Carrure were influenced by the refined watches of the "Années Folles". This was an intense era of progress, the world was accelerating at the exalted tempo of Jazz. At this time, brigands and bankers were competing in elegance with their three-piece suits made by Master-Tailors, while watches were challenging themselves on the field of precision in advanced observatories. With the Laboratoire watches, Hegid revives a universal classic.
This watch, inspired, robust and functional, consisting of three interchangeable elements with the other accessories of the brand, has the potential to evolve using Hegid's simple and fast patented system.
Hegid watches are expertly crafted from the finest materials. The design and assembly of the watches are made in France by partners selected for their watchmaking experience. For Hegid, every detail counts for a watch to last a lifetime.
Laboratoire Clandestin (black dial) :
There are two kinds of gangsters. Those who carry a machine gun, and those who wear a beautiful watch. Let's roll up our sleeves and see which type we belong to.
Technical characteristics :
- Inaugural Series Capsule, the heart of the watch
- Swiss Made automatic mechanical movement
- Power reserve of approximately 40 hours
- 100 meters depth waterproofness (crown, tube and screwed bottom)
- Anti-scratch, anti-reflective sapphire glasses
- Laboratoire Carrure, the body of the watch
- Diameter : 38,5 mm
- Thickness : 11 mm with capsule
- Horn to horn : 47 mm
- Legende Bracelet (Black Alligator) and Courage Bracelet (Black Rubber) offered, the dress of the watch
- Hegid Ecrin, the watch box :
- Wooden case with interior made of soft material, for maximum protection during transport
- Evolutivity of the interior space, studied so that your watch and its futures can cohabit in a single box