There are departure points, crossing points, objectives, that need to have an eye on. The aviators of yesteryear knew that seconds, minutes, pass differently in a concentrated head and a well-regulated watch. They were the first to place a mobile marker on their timepieces. This marker has become a valuable tool to all professionals who have too much work to watch their hands advance. The Vision is a third eye, it monitors for us the time spent and allows us to move forward with confidence towards our important goals.
This watch, inspired, robust and functional, consisting of three interchangeable elements with the other accessories of the brand, has the potential to evolve using Hegid's simple and fast patented system.
Vision Officieuse (brown dial) :
Night flight, no instrument, no light for the sound of the engine to attract eyes to a past direction. In the cockpit, only a few rays of radium and this watch, whose eye indicates the point of no return.
Hegid watches are expertly crafted from the finest materials. The design and assembly of the watches are made in France by partners selected for their watchmaking experience. For Hegid, every detail counts for a watch to last a lifetime.
Technical characteristics :
- Inaugural Series Capsule, the heart of the watch
- Swiss Made automatic mechanical movement
- Power reserve of approximately 40 hours
- 100 meters depth waterproofness (crown, tube and screwed bottom)
- Anti-scratch, anti-reflective sapphire glass
- Vision Carrure, the body of the watch
- Diameter : 40 mm
- Thickness : 12,3 mm with capsule
- Horn-to-horn : 47 mm
- Courage Bracelet (Glazed Brown Buffalo and Black Rubber), the dress of the watch
- Hegid Ecrin, the watch box
- Wooden case with interior made of soft material, for maximum protection during transport
- Evolutivity of the interior space, studied so that your watch and its futures can cohabit in a single box