Hegid, French Maison of Evolutive Watchmaking, celebrates its first year of existence by unveiling new liveries of its inaugural model on the theme of the Black Series. The Vision watch is now offered in two dark versions: the Black Vision and the Eclipse Vision.
The most radical, Black Vision is plunged into darkness with the black meteorite dress of its Diamond-like Carbon treatment, a anti-color that absorbs any light. Only instrumental indications and the eye remain visible and respond to the invariable silver Hegid crown. Elegant, racy, this precision timepiece in ninja dress is perfect for all furtive actions and other secret missions.
The Eclipse Vision shares the same body of carrure as its twin but is distinguished by the contrast of the light ring of its insert of silver bezel and the stitching on his Mission leather bracelet.
The creation of the Hegid Vision watch was influenced by the instruments of aviators. There are departure points, crossing points, objectives, that need to have an eye on. The pilots of yesteryear were the first to place a mobile marker on their timepieces. This dressing complication was quickly adopted by sailors and adventurers of all kinds. A mark that has become a valuable tool for all professionals too busy to watch their hands advance.
Like the symbol of its bezel’s mark, the Vision is a third eye that indicates the time spent, and allows to move forward in confidence.
Inspired by night travel, where temporal information has to be found at a glance, Hegid erases the glossy steel and covers it with matt carbon. Thus, only remain the white, the black, and the eye of the Vision bezel, which marks with its blue light the objective to achieve.
The Inaugural Capsule Series dial presented with the Vision was conceived as an urban version of the navigation watches. The design of indexes take advantage of sobriety for more refinement and with the intention that this first Hegid Capsule can make alliance in harmony with the different Carrures of the catalog, often with very distinct styles.
The Black and Eclipse Vision feature Mission bracelets, in black smooth calf leather with black or off-white stitching. These bracelets are produced in French workshops. Perfectly matched with the black Carrures, reflecting elegantly under the lights, they bring the comfort and sophistication necessary to the professionals in night mission.
Hegid watches are expertly crafted from the finest materials. The design and assembly of the watches are made in France by partners selected for their watchmaking experience. For Hegid, every detail counts for a watch to last a lifetime.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to
Inaugural Series Capsule, the heart of the watch
- Swiss Made automatic mechanical movements chosen for their robustness, adjusted and tested beyond the standards of watchmaking
- Power reserve of approximately 40 hours for an uninterrupted wrist-worn
- 100 meters depth waterproofness (crown, tube and screwed bottom), for a total waterproofness
- Anti-scratch, anti-reflective sapphire crystal for optimal dial and movement visibility
- Embossed dial with luminescent hands and indexes, an old handmade technique has been chosen for a optimal nocturnal use
- Quick ans easy patented titanium "Capslock" fastener to transform the watch in just a few seconds
- Unit serial number engraved to ensure the uniqueness and authenticity of each piece
More details :
Inaugural Series Capsule
Vision Carrure, the body of the watch
- 40 mm stainless steel case for comfort and elegance on the wrist
- Bi-directional rotating bezel in black (Black) or grey (Eclipse) aluminium with graduated disc for rapid chronoscopic readings
More details :
Mission and Courage Bracelet, the dress of the watch
- Leather bracelets for comfort and elegance on the wrist
- Offered natural rubber bracelet, for aquatic or sports use
- Pin buckle, for an optimal wrist bracelet adjustment. "Flash" easy quick fastener, to transform the watch in just a few seconds
Morde details :
Mission Bracelet (Black bull) and Courage Bracelet (Black Rubber)
Hegid Ecrin, the watch box
- Wooden case with interior made of soft material, for maximum protection during transport
- Evolutivity of the interior space, studied so that your watch and its futures can cohabit in a single box
Design your watch :
More details :
Frequently asked questions for purchase