The Laboratoire Colorama Capsule is inspired, robust and functional. The mechanical heart of the watch, is distinguished by its sandwich dial with an index at 12 o'clock that can change color (red, orange, yellow, kaki, bronze, pink, white, black, blue and blue-white-red), its luminescent hands, and indexes, and its openworked oscillating mass, marked with the Hegid signature : EVOLUTION. The Capsule is waterproof up to 100 meters deep and offers a 40-hour power reserve.
Hegid watches are expertly crafted from the finest materials. The design and assembly of the watches are made in France by partners selected for their watchmaking experience. For Hegid, every detail counts for a watch to last a lifetime.
Technical characteristics :
- Swiss Made automatic mechanical movements with chromatic function at 12 o'clock chosen for their robustness, adjusted and tested beyond the standards of watchmaking
- Chromatic index : red, orange, yellow, kaki, bronze, pink, white, black, blue and blue-white-red
- Power reserve of approximately 40 hours for an uninterrupted wrist-worn
- 100 meters depth waterproofness (crown, tube and screwed bottom), for a total waterproofness
- Anti-scratch, anti-reflective sapphire crystal for optimal dial and movement visibility
- Sandwich dial with luminescent hands and indexes, an old handmade technique has been chosen for an optimal nocturnal use
- Quick and easy patented titanium EVOL fastener to transform the watch in just a few seconds
- Unit serial number engraved to ensure the uniqueness and authenticity of each piece